Kirjoittaja Aihe: www.simpsonscomicworld.com  (Luettu 15659 kertaa)

www.simpsonscomicworld.com
13.01.08 - 15:32
Would anyone here be able to help me with the missing items on my website?

If anyone has the any of these books I would like to get the Finnish headings of each of the comic stories in these books

Simpsonit - Naurupommi
Simpsonit - Pako vapauteen
Simpsonit - Seikkailukimara

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thank You
Viimeksi muokattu22.01.08 - 00:14 Kirjoittaja: SamungIsland

Vs: www.simpsonscomicworld.com
Vastaus #1 24.01.08 - 00:29
Is there anyone here that could help me with this please

Vastaus #2 24.01.08 - 16:28
well i tried to find the headings for those comic stories but i couldn't find any. :s i just found websites where they tell the plot from the comic stories, but nothing else. so i tried and i hope that someone else could help you with those headings! :>

Vastaus #3 25.01.08 - 04:31
well i tried to find the headings for those comic stories but i couldn't find any. :s i just found websites where they tell the plot from the comic stories, but nothing else. so i tried and i hope that someone else could help you with those headings! :>

Thanks for trying. Hopefully someone here has bought these books and can help me out.

Vastaus #4 25.01.08 - 10:18
Okei, eli jos joku ei ole kielitaitoinen niin SamungIsland hakee näissä kirjoissa:

Simpsonit - Naurupommi

olevien tarinoiden nimiä omalle sivustolleen. Jos omistat kirjoja niin autappa miestä mäessä. ;)

Vastaus #5 25.01.08 - 13:50
Okei, eli jos joku ei ole kielitaitoinen niin SamungIsland hakee näissä kirjoissa:

Simpsonit - Naurupommi

olevien tarinoiden nimiä omalle sivustolleen. Jos omistat kirjoja niin autappa miestä mäessä. ;)

Thank You for the translation

Vastaus #6 03.02.08 - 14:01
Kuka tahansa?

Anyone?

Vastaus #7 03.02.08 - 17:06
Kuka tahansa?

Anyone?
I inquired about this from a PR person of the bookstore selling The Simpsons books in Finland. I'll tell you if she answers me.

Vastaus #8 03.02.08 - 23:13
Thank You

Vastaus #9 05.02.08 - 18:10
She answered me. Here are the titles with free translations into English. The Seikkailukimara book hasn't been published yet, but shall be within a week. No story titles are available for it at this time.

Naurupommi (Laughter bomb):

Missä on Maggie (Where is Maggie)
Lisa Simpson, Storeroom Raider (not sure if this is correct, I don't see why the title would be in English)
Mitä tapahtuisi, jos Cletus menisi yliopistoon? (What would happen if Cletus went to college?)
Bart ja Lisa ja Marge ja Homer ja Maggie vs. kiitospäivä (Bart and Lisa and Marge and Homer and Maggie vs. Thanksgiving)
Kaljapojat (Beer boys)
Kaupungilla Ned Flandersin kanssa (In downtown with Ned Flanders)
Bart ja haarukan houkutus (Bart and the temptation of the fork)
Kiitti tyhjästä (Thanks for nothing)
Homer vs. tapetti (Homer vs. wallpaper)
Kuva-arvoitus (Rebus)
Evergreen Terracen piiritys (The siege of Evergreen Terrace)
Duff Daddy! (Duff Daddy!)
Moukan tuuria (Fool's luck)
Nuoleskelija, josta tuli kuningas (The suck-up who became a king)

Pako vapauteen (The escape to the freedom):

Nörtit perivät maan (The geeks shall inherit the Earth - a direct Rainier Wolfcastle quote from the episode 13x11 - The Bart Wants What It Wants)
Hajamielinen protestoija (The absent-minded protestor)
Donitsit dollareiksi (Doughnuts to dollars)
Järki ja tumpelointi (Sense and Screw-up - a Järki ja tunteet (Sense and Sensibility) spoof)
Sideshows Simpsons (Sideshow Simpsons)
Laardi-Lassin syötävän hyvät seikkailut (The eatable adventures of Lard Lad - at least I'd imagine it's Lard Lad, the doughnut mascot)
Bart Simpson ja Hassun hupitehdas (Bart Simpson and Krusty's factory of fun)
Päivä, jona nalkutus loppui (The day when the nagging stopped)
Homer Show (Homer Show)
Barnkoralisti (Barnkoralist or Barncoralist - whatever that is)
Viimeksi muokattu05.02.08 - 18:13 Kirjoittaja: God Of Reptiles

Vastaus #10 06.02.08 - 03:53
Thank you for that.

Naurupommi = Belly Buster (US paperback) story names and cover match up so it's a Finnish version of this book

Pako vapauteen = Unchained (Us Paperback) story names and cover match up so it's a Finnish version of this book

Yes Laardi-Lassin = Lard Lad

Barnkoralisti = Slobberwacky a 4 page comic from Simpsons Comic 42.

Going by the cover pictures:-
Seikkailukimara = Jam-Packed Jamboree
Silkkaa Hulluutta = Madness
Rantalomalla = Beach Blanket Bongo
Bart Simpson Sarjis-spesiaali = Big Bouncy Book of Bart Simpson

The publishers don't seem to be following the release schedule from other countries  so you guys may still end up getting all the paperbacks. It would be great if you did along with the Treehouse of Horror ones.

Once again thank you very much.

If you could get the other story titles for me as they come out that would be great.
Viimeksi muokattu06.02.08 - 07:14 Kirjoittaja: SamungIsland

Vastaus #11 06.02.08 - 12:32
Always a pleasure to help a fellow fan. I'll ask about the other titles too.

Vastaus #12 29.03.08 - 06:06
Have any more of these been released?

If they have would someone please be able to give the the Finnish story titles?

Thank You

Vastaus #14 08.10.21 - 11:22
audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru