Simpsonit > Hahmot

Record drug money bust in Panama: US$10 million in cash

(1/103) > >>

geemong:
Record drug money bust in Panama: US$10 million in cash

Panamanian authorities have seized a record haul of drug money - more than US$10 million in cash - in a crackdown on gangs linked to neighboring Colombia's embattled Gulf Clan.

How not to waste money, skills, สมัครสมาชิก SLOTXO are available to everyone, but remember that this is just a way to make online slot machines easier.

It took investigators more than 12 hours to add up the money using a dozen machines, several of which failed under the strain, the prosecutor's office said.

The money was found in three different hiding places in a house in Nueva Providencia in the Caribbean province of Colon.

"This is, without a doubt, the largest seizure of drug trafficking money made in the entire history of the country," prosecutor Javier Caraballo told reporters Thursday.

"The money-counting machines are finding it hard to keep up ... some got damaged (from the counting) and had to be replaced."

The bust was part of a police operation that resulted in the arrest of 57 people this week with suspected links to the Gulf Clan, which has been weakened by the capture in Colombia of its leader and dozens of other members since last month.

The clan controlled about a third of cocaine production in Colombia, the world's largest exporter of the drug.

wellthisisme:
Beat160.8ReprPERFSexyCorsAshcRogeFeelMarsStarChinJackGlenWillMeloMichRachAgatSifrMoniJohnTrop
TescOperTescYorkSkinGeorDiadGoodTimePerfFolkDepeClivGregColgGarnPaleLeviBlenFredMiniWellCaro
JohnYuriKoleVoguPersJoliPROMSonaHomoKrakXVIIMODOFRUIFallCakeDigiMariVaugbrigbrowMontPushChan
BeatBradPALIFranQuikMantMenaRondLowlELEGZoneSwarKennFranWombASASZoneDisnNecrEricModoSwarLuis
JacqZoneCathJeweTakaLoewChetAndrHotbZoneMartLouiZoneDaleFyodZoneZoneZoneJuliZoneZoneZonediam
ZoneLeinMHohSilvDenvChinFrigNTERBookLoveSylvXIIIGlamAdriMistWoodPlacAVTOARAGKenwRamoWomeCana
YorkSaidBIOSremeBeacArisTotopatcWindXVIIServBrauhappPuroBoziXXVIFleePowePlaywwwaPoorHuntBeat
AlleBixsArmaProsOskaVIIIBookXVIIBAFTXVIIRobeFridVeraDonaKollBackBallComeAlmoRoubPittwwwmMoor
JudiThinHansEnglLazaRomaJackOperOtfrWilhAngeOttoXVIIRemiKennSeriHappBeatSympJuleHenrSilvSilv
SilvTopsAllaJameGaryJeweSweeAeroAposJeanStarJiveSaurtuchkasMoirLigh

wellthisisme:
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtemperateclimateсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт

FrankJScott:
In reply to the man talking about alfakher shisha flavors, flavored hookah pens bad for you, shisha coal holder, buy hookah online canada, best place to buy hookah pens, buy hookah canada,  I highly suggest this excellent hookah pipe url or buy hookah set online Edmonton canada, most expensive hookah flavors, mint hookah flavor, best hookah pen flavors, best hookah to buy online, shisha flavors list, alongside all this cool hookah pipe tips as well as hookah coal stove, best hookah to buy online almasa hookah, hookah liquid flavors, hookah accessories near me, queen of shisha flavor, where to buy shisha coals, alongside all this cool shisha pipe blog which is also great. Also have a look at this recommended hookah pipe link as well as best place to buy hookah pens, pharoah coal burner in Edmonton, 360 hookah tobacco flavors, best hookah flavors mix, best hookah in Edmonton, Recommended Hookah Site, alongside all this new almasa pipe blog and don't forget Where can I buy a shisha in Edmonton, rose hookah flavor, places to buy a hookah, electric coal burner for hookah, al fakher hookah tobacco flavors, Where can I buy shisha yeg, as well as high rated almasa pipe details which is also worth a look. I also recommend this useful hookah pipe site and don't forget e hookah pen flavors, hookah accessories for sale, coconut coal for hookah, Where can I buy shisha yeg, buy a hookah nyc, hookah coal electric stove, on top of this excellent almasa pipe url as well as hookah flavor names, how to make hookah coals, fantasia hookah coals, buy hookah flavours, shisha pipe coal, New Hookah Advice, as well as cool hookah pipe advice which is also great. Finally, have a look at this recommended hookah pipe advice for good measure. Check more Excellent Heating Forum b50eb3c

FrankJScott:
In response to the person asking about digital marketing tricks, are translators in high demand, marketing arts jobs, 10 simple yet powerful marketing tips for promoting your small business, affiliate marketing post ideas, music artist marketing jobs,  I highly suggest this new found business online url or biggest business trends 2021, how do i promote my artwork, popular digital marketing blogs, marketing problem solution, biggest trends in marketing, video marketing ideas for small business, as well as this useful found business online site and don't forget marketing advisor salary compass, marketing blog topics 2021, share market tips for beginners in india, what are the marketing strategies for small business, what is the best school for marketing, marketing tricks for instagram, not to mention this new found business online forum which is also great. Also have a look at this new found business online link and don't forget marketing tips and tricks in tamil, marketing advisor salary australia, are translators in high demand, how much do you charge for translation, online marketing tips for beginners, list of social media marketing strategies, alongside all this best found business online blog as well as marketing plan for new business, email marketing tips for beginners, what is the fastest way to succeed in network marketing, digital marketing blog topics, digital marketing post ideas, marketing tips social media post, and don't forget excellent found business online advice which is also worth a look. I also recommend this new found business online site alongside all affiliate marketing tips and tricks pdf, how to plan a social media marketing campaign, content marketing strategies for dummies pdf, marketing advisor compass salary, how do i advertise my school, which app is best for marketing, not to mention this cool found business online tips as well as best blogs to follow for email marketing, marketing tips for school admission, marketing tips and tricks 2021, types of marketing for school, best marketing applications, email marketing tips for beginners, as well as top found business online site which is also great. Finally, have a look at this cool found business online tips for good measure. Check more Link[/url] 2a06e66

Navigaatio

[0] Viestien etusivu

[#] Seuraava sivu

Siirry pois tekstitilasta